Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Michigan

Last week my mom, James Darren and I flew to Michigan to see my grandmother and aunt.  I was a little nervous about going because I was not sure how James Darren would do on the plane but he did great!!! He slept the whole way there and back even through the takeoff and landing!  I just made sure to keep that passy in his mouth so he would keep sucking and not let the pressure build in his ears.  Once we were there we had a great time!  James Darren was held a lot and got lots of kisses from Granny and Aunt Carla.  While we were there we ate out a lot , it was great!  We even ate world famous chicken from Zehnders in Frankenmuth.  We also went to the Carters outlet and got James Darren lots of cute clothes for the summer and fall.  Here a few of the more than 300 pictures we took.   




Shopping at Carters

Dinner at Zehnders (James Darren wasn't too happy)



Eating out again


My Favorite! 



No comments:

Post a Comment