Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Here are 2 new blog post that I have been trying to get up for days now!  So I started one last week and the other on Saturday but it took me until Tuesday night to actually get them on the blog.  Oh well...
 
Saturday was Syrup Soppin, one of my favorite fall traditions.  We had a a great time and James Darren really enjoyed getting to see all the people and animals.  He also got to try some fun new foods.  He had apple cider and lemonade made with sugar cane.  He really wanted some of Daddy's Cajun boiled peanuts but we didn't let him try those yet.  I know we are so mean.  Here are a few pics from Syrup Soppin.
 






 






Don't miss James Darren's 11 month post below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment